Let us remove the stress from your business days – so you can enjoy !
Business Development Manager
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- The Business development management team is responsible for the acquisition of new Partnership opportunities.
- This position will be responsible for helping our prospective clients make purchase decisions to best suit their business needs.
- The Business Development Manager would be required to plan and carry out all sales activities on assigned accounts.
- This Position involves interacting with clients and our services department
- If you have prior experience in either sales, service or marketing, it is an added advantage since you will understand what the customer needs
- Maintain existing business with brilliant rapport and trust amongst clientele
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2 – 4 years’ prior industry-related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Ideal candidate has outstanding business acumen, an outgoing personality, confident and excellent presentation, and communication skills.
- The candidate should have patience and charm to deal with all types of customers.
- The candidate should be able to put across ideas and solutions in a clear concise manner.
- The candidate should be able to learn and adapt the product into their conversations with ease.
- Prior experience in either the sales or services departments is preferred.
We are seeking a skilled and experienced .NET Developer to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in software development and be proficient in using the .NET framework, vb.Net. As a .NET Developer, you will be responsible for designing, coding, testing, and maintaining software systems.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and implement software solutions.
- Develop high-quality, scalable, and efficient code using the .NET framework.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and standards adherence.
- Debug and resolve software defects and issues in a timely manner.
- Work closely with stakeholders to gather and understand requirements.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and advancements to ensure the continuous improvement of our software systems.
- Contribute to the documentation of software design, coding, and testing.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Software Developer.
- Strong proficiency in C# and the .NET framework.
- Experience with ASP.NET, MVC, and Web API.
- Familiarity with database design and SQL.
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience with cloud platforms (e.g., Azure, AWS).
- Knowledge of modern software development practices, including Agile methodologies.
- Familiarity with version control systems (e.g., Git).